1. Hey, that’s a great title! Now write a blog about it.
2. What’s the secret ingredient in Alexander’s smoked chicken salad? Should I eat my last tub for breakfast or save it for supper? Write a blog until the urge passes? Ok.
3. Rainy days are the best for SAS programming and cramming a week’s worth of work into 1 long day.
4. “Sugar is poison,” is my new mantra. I probably need hypnosis to reprogram my brain.
5. “Sugar is poison.” It bears repeating.
6. My kids’ ages are 17.083 & 10.75. Is it too late to become a helicopter parent?
7. I don’t think the icemaker is working… should I eat the chicken salad? Pauses to listen to cacophony of voices in head. The loudest one says: No. I should go to the damn office and do some of my assignments? Oh, Voice of Reason, where were you when I was AT the grocery store?
8. A quick glance at the Powerball results reveals that I must go to the office and DO GREAT THINGS! Oh, wait– that’s Harry Potter. I’m practicing the Way of the Little Flower by doing small things in a great way (Napolean Hill.)
Today, it’s not “Go Forth and Conquer,” but more like “Go Forth.” There’s no glamour in the grunt work, but it must be done. And with that, I’m on my way.